Welcome to the 2019 NCAA basketball bracket challenge!! We will again be using ESPN.
Directions to join the group:
- Go to this link: http://fantasy.espn....racket/2019/en/
- Click on [Log In] (in the upper right-hand corner) to create an account, if you haven't already, and to login. (After signing up, a popup asks you to enter your preferred ESPN name. Since this is global, you may need to get creative to find a unique name.) Then..
- Click on [Create a Bracket Now!] to make your picks: http://fantasy.espn....t/2019/en/entry. (You need to make your picks before you can join our group.) Next..
- Click on [Create or Join a Group] to join our group: http://fantasy.espn....19/en/groupfind. In the SEARCH GROUPS field enter "Team Red Lizard" and click [Search Groups] button. Click on the Team Red Lizard group name, and then click on [Join Group] (a little below the Team Red Lizard logo) or [Rejoin], if you participated last year. Use the Group Password: running.
- To edit your name as it appears in our group (i.e. the name of your bracket), use the My Bracket drop down menu to select you bracket. Then click on the gear icon.
Your picks need to be made before tip-off Thursday morning, March 21st. The scoring is similar to previous years.
Any questions, problems...?
Edited by David Hatfield, 17 March 2019 - 08:49 PM.