#1 sdamassa

sdamassa

Newt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:09 AM

Fitness is Key to Successful Performance

Research repeatedly shows that higher levels of aerobic fitness, muscular endurance and strength are directly related to improved performance.   Whether you’re a competitive athlete or a recreational exerciser, incorporating fitness into your overall philosophy is a clear decision.  At Clark College we can scientifically evaluate individual fitness levels and provide recommendations on how to improve your performance through exercise programs and lifestyle changes.

Our Mission The Fitness Testing Laboratory at Clark College is dedicated to providing groups of all fitness levels with unbiased scientific testing by qualified and knowledgeable staff.  The laboratory provides anyone the opportunity to receive up-to-date health and fitness assessments.  These evaluations provide guidance on how to improve and/or implement fitness and sport specific training. Additionally, the Fitness Testing Laboratory provides students in the Fitness Training program with the opportunity to mentor with lab staff in an effort to strengthen the knowledge and skills obtained during their educational process. 

Body Composition Testing - BOD POD, Hydrostatic Weighing or Skinfold Body Composition Test Options

Body composition testing, using state of the art equipment to measure body density.  BOD POD assessment also includes estimated resting caloric expenditure (RMR) and skin-fold measurements for comparison. Consultation includes discussion of healthy body composition and strategies for maintenance.

$30 -     Fitness Center Members

$40 -     Corporate Rate: Includes Faculty, Staff, & Alumni

$50 -     Community

Metabolic and Cardiovascular Fitness Testing

Resting Metabolic Rate

Measurement of daily caloric requirements and energy expenditure.  Consultation includes weight management     strategies and goal setting.

$30 - Fitness Center Members

$40 - Corporate Rate: Includes Faculty, Staff, & Alumni

$50 - Community

Metabolic Profile Testing – MPT

Find your unique heart rate zone for power, energy and max fat burn training, along with your fuel utilization (fat vs. carbohydrate) at various intensities, Ventilatory Threshold and your VO2max

$75 -     Fitness Center Members

$80 -     Corporate Rate: Includes Faculty, Staff, & Alumni              

$100 - Community Members

Anaerobic Power Testing

Measured peak anaerobic power, anaerobic capacity and fatigue index using the Wingate Anaerobic Test

$30 - Fitness Center Members

$40 - Corporate Rate: Includes Faculty, Staff, & Alumni

$50 - Community

Aerobic Fitness Assessments

Measured VO2, cardiovascular fitness testing on treadmill or bicycle.   Consultation includes discussion of normal VO2 & LT ranges, strategies for improved performance and training plans based on test results.

Maximal measured VO2 testing

$75 -     Fitness Center Members

$80 -     Corporate Rate: Includes Faculty, Staff, & Alumni                              

$100 -  Community

*Measured Blood Lactate/Anaerobic threshold testing

$10 - Fitness Center Members

$20 - Corporate Rate: Includes Faculty, Staff, & Alumni                  

$30 - Community

*Prices are in addition to Max VO2 test costs

Complete Fitness Assessment Package

Package includes aerobic fitness assessment, body composition test, muscular endurance and flexibility        measurements.  Consultation to review all results.

$100 - Fitness Center Members

$120 - Corporate Rate: Includes Faculty, Staff, & Alumni               

$150 - Community

Contact Fitness Testing Lab, OSC146 for appointments

PH. 360-992-2185 or Email: sdamassa@clark.edu

#2 islajack

islajack

Newt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 11:02 PM

Thanks for sharing this information about fitness, I am a fitness addicted and because of COVID-19 I made my own home gym with the help of Bluefin Fitness coupons where I can collect my fitness equipments, I make sure about that some tests are really important, if you're doing some workout, thanks for this complete research. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discounted fitness testing, Clark College, Performance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users