#1 Hockey Puck

Hockey Puck

Power Lizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1181 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:11 PM

Lizards,

For those of you that know me, this is a great cause. I recently moved to Boston to work for Arnold Worldwide. One of my clients is a big sponsor of this event below that I'm riding in. Any help would be appreciated.

I've decided to participate in a great experience. It will involve cycling for a great cause, and I've emailed you because I need your help.

Pelotonia is a grassroots bike tour with one goal: to end cancer. It is a cycling experience that will take place August 19th-21st. The ride will span two days and will cover as many as 180 miles. I am writing to ask you to help me reach my fundraising goal. Large or small, every donation makes a difference. 100% of every donation will fund essential research at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.

We all know someone who has been affected by cancer. By supporting Pelotonia and me, you will help improve lives through innovations in research with the ultimate goal of winning the war against cancer. I would love to have your support. This truly is a unique opportunity to be a part of something special.

When you follow the link below, you will find my personal rider profile and a simple and secure way to make any size donation you wish.

Think of this as a donation not to me, or Pelotonia, but directly to The James. Please consider supporting my effort and this great cause. Here is the link to my rider profile: http://www.mypeloton...MemberID=137981

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

William Mattis
"Triumph over the adversity is what the marathon is all about. Therefore, you know that there isn't anything in life you can't triumph after that." - Kathrine Switzer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users