8 replies to this topic

#1 RaghavW

RaghavW

President

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:51 PM

:clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:    :clover:

Shamrock registration is now open! Again this year there is a 5K, 8K, 15K and half marathon.

You can join the Red Lizard team which gets you $4 off the registration fee and the bonus of having your shirt and bib delivered to you by me at a group run or at the race rather than having to go to the expo and pick them up. The week prior to the Shamrock run I'll try to be at as many group runs as possible including potentially my annual appearance at the Goose. 

To join the TRL team, register online, select "adult team member", and enter "Team Red Lizard. You no longer have to use a numeric code decreasing the chances that people sign up for the wrong team. You can sign up for any distance.

Here are some important deadlines:

January 14th: Entry fees increase by $5 for most races and $10 for the half, so if you know you'll be running Shamrock this year, why wait? Enter soon to take full advantage of the early entry fee AND the team discount!

January 31st: This is the deadline for all team entries, so make sure to sign up by then to get the $4 discount and a chance to proudly represent the club!

#2 RaghavW

RaghavW

President

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:22 AM

Just a reminder that entry fees for Shamrock are about to increase and the deadline for team entry is the end of the month!

#3 pdxrunr

pdxrunr

Leapin' Lizard

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:44 PM

Thanks Raghav!  Registered for the 8k.

#4 StevenS

StevenS

Gecko

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:15 AM

Just bumping this thread to the top. We are only a few weeks away from the starting gun going off.
1) Who is doing what distances? I'm in for 15k
2) Who is carpooling? Erin & I are taking public transportation.
3) Any group training runs planned for scouting the course?
4) Any after race food troughs to gather?
5) Haven't registered yet?
https://www.motivrun...k-run-portland/

#5 pdxrunr

pdxrunr

Leapin' Lizard

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:14 PM

Hi Steve,

We are planning on doing a Shamrock course preview run on Sunday March 11 as part of the SBUX group run.  Check the post the day before for details.

Louis

#6 RaghavW

RaghavW

President

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:49 PM

Shamrock shirts and bibs are here! Ill have them at the group runs I can get to starting tomorrow at First Friday at the Lucky Lab on NW Quincy at 7 pm. If I have your shirt and bib but we dont cross paths before the race they will be under the Lizard tent bright and early on race day March 18th. There are as usual mens and womens shirts so be sure you pick the right one!

#7 BrianH

BrianH

Tyrannosaurus Rex

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8730 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:23 AM

do you need volunteer help at the tent Sunday morning?

Marathon training skulker

#8 RaghavW

RaghavW

President

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 07:54 AM

do you need volunteer help at the tent Sunday morning?

Although help is always appreciated, it probably doesnt make sense to make another person get up early. I have the bibs so I have to be there and the Lindbos have the rent so theyll have to be there too which is enough to put up the tents.

#9 RaghavW

RaghavW

President

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:06 AM

Any remaining Shamrock bibs and shirts for the TRL team will be under the lizard tent on race morning by 7 AM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users