http://blog.oregonlive.com/runoregon

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4802 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:06 PM

Welcome to the TRL Message Board!

Here are some common questions about TRL Membership:

1. How much is membership?
We have two classes of membership. Individual memberships are $30 per calendar year and Family memberships are $40 per calendar year. A Family membership is for two adults in the same family.

2. What do I get with my membership?
Lots and lots of cool stuff! Specifically, you'll get a technical t-shirt for joining (2 for a family membership) and a membership card which allows you to get some great discounts at our sponsor store, Foot Traffic (2 for a family membership). You also receive the TRL Gazette mailed to your home or work, access to the members-only forum on the message board, and some other cool stuff like TRL temporary tattoos and car stickers. Plus, you get to meet some of the greatest people in Oregon who all have a common love of running!

3. How do I join?
Visit our online registration page and use PayPal, or send a check made out to "Team Red Lizard" to:

Team Red Lizard
5331 SW Macadam Ave Ste 258-401
Portland, OR 97239

4. I'm a member, but:
I can't get in the member's forum: Email kate at redlizardrunning dot com
I never got my t-shirt: This is NEW! When you receive your membership card, you will also get a coupon that allows you to go the downtown Foot Traffic location and pick up your membership shirt. Just take the coupon and tell them what size. (While you're there, check out the discounts...)
I moved and I'm not getting my newsletter: Email kate at redlizardrunning dot com
I need to renew: visit our membership page and use PayPal or send your check to the address in #3.
I don't have any snazzy TRL racing gear: Send a PM to Steves

5. I don't check the message board often, how can I stay up on events?
Email me at kate at redlizardrunning dot com and let me know what type of events you want reminders for: road trips, club competitions like the Tour de Goose or Summer Series, volunteer and service opportunities, social events, whatever! Also, feel free to email me at any time and give me your feedback or suggestions. Such emails are treated as confidential so don't hold back--we want to make the club work for YOU so let us know how we're doing!
Dear runners: come to a group run, say hi to us at a race, or just post on the message board!

Check out our group run, race calendars, and news on local running on the <a href="http://blog.oregonli....com/runoregon" target="_blank">RunOregon Blog</a> by me, Joe Dudman, Jim Mattern, Marianne Jones, Marya Van Metre, Jen Sotolongo, and Jonathan Marcus.

<a href="http://www.facebook.....com/runoregon" target="_blank">Check out RunOregon on facebook.</a>

#2 NuWendy

NuWendy

Iguana

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:05 AM

Kelly,
Ive been out of the loop, can I sign up at the first x-country race? Is there a discount if I show up at the "Roge" or what ever wednesday? I am basically racing my way back in shape again, after last summers knee "non-sense" so I may decide to start but I cant find any info on it? Im at work and cant get on long enough to find things. wjohnson24@hotmail.com..Help?
Thanks,
NuWendy

#3 Diep

Diep

Binge Runner

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Interests:Once in a while I like to go running.<br /><br />Usually I'm just in it for the beer!

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:07 AM

hijack.gif

Does Wendy win any prize for being the first person to ever use this pinned thread?

thumbsup.png

#4 NuWendy

NuWendy

Iguana

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:26 PM

Hi kelly this is my "im a dork" e-mail, how to I amend or update my same (indoor outdoor series post?) the way everyone else just brings it to the top? I cant find the link or whatever to do it? I dont want to have to keep starting over, do you have to make it a "special thread" or??
Ill just check back here with you if you reply or if you could PM me. (then everyone wont have to know half my lif is one big blond moment!)
Thanks thumbsup.png

#5 NuWendy

NuWendy

Iguana

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:27 PM

Life...Ugh!!!

#6 Diep

Diep

Binge Runner

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Interests:Once in a while I like to go running.<br /><br />Usually I'm just in it for the beer!

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:48 PM

If you look at any of your own posts there should be an "edit" button at the bottom, next to the quote and reply buttons. (You have to be logged in) If you click on that and go to "full edit" it will bring the post back in a window exactly like when you first wrote it. You can then go in and change it in any way you like. You hit "complete edit" when you are done and it switches the post to show your updates.

I am not sure if this "bumps" the post back up to the top of the board though. I think if you want to actually keep it higher up on the board you have to add a new post to the end. People often do this by simply making a post that says "bump" in the body. I would recommend using this technique sparingly though, as it annoys people who don't want to constantly see the same thread pushed up to the top for no reason. If you do update your original post it is completely acceptable to add a post to the end of the thread which says you updated the original post.

Hope that makes a little bit of sense!

#7 Brenda

Brenda

Iguana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (kelbelle @ Jan 2 2007, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the TRL Message Board!

Here are some common questions about TRL Membership:

1. How much is membership?
We have two classes of membership. Individual memberships are $30 per calendar year and Family memberships are $40 per calendar year. A Family membership is for two adults in the same family.

2. What do I get with my membership?
Lots and lots of cool stuff! Specifically, you'll get a technical t-shirt for joining (2 for a family membership) and a membership card which allows you to get some great discounts at our sponsor store, Foot Traffic (2 for a family membership). You also receive the TRL Gazette mailed to your home or work, access to the members-only forum on the message board, and some other cool stuff like TRL temporary tattoos and car stickers. Plus, you get to meet some of the greatest people in Oregon who all have a common love of running!

3. How do I join?
Visit our online registration page and use PayPal, or send a check made out to "Team Red Lizard" to:

Team Red Lizard
5331 SW Macadam Ave Ste 258-401
Portland, OR 97239

4. I'm a member, but:
I can't get in the member's forum: Email kate at redlizardrunning dot com
I never got my t-shirt: This is NEW! When you receive your membership card, you will also get a coupon that allows you to go the downtown Foot Traffic location and pick up your membership shirt. Just take the coupon and tell them what size. (While you're there, check out the discounts...)
I moved and I'm not getting my newsletter: Email kate at redlizardrunning dot com
I need to renew: visit our membership page and use PayPal or send your check to the address in #3.
I don't have any snazzy TRL racing gear: Send a PM to Steves

5. I don't check the message board often, how can I stay up on events?
Email me at kate at redlizardrunning dot com and let me know what type of events you want reminders for: road trips, club competitions like the Tour de Goose or Summer Series, volunteer and service opportunities, social events, whatever! Also, feel free to email me at any time and give me your feedback or suggestions. Such emails are treated as confidential so don't hold back--we want to make the club work for YOU so let us know how we're doing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users