#1 Tim

Tim

Vice President

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7967 posts
  • Interests:Yes

Posted 09 February 2017 - 02:20 PM

Just saw that tickets to this year's Prefontaine Classic track meet in Eugene go on sale TOMORROW - Friday, Feb. 10th at 9:00am. This year, the meet is on May 26-27.

TICKETS ON SALE FEB. 10th!
The 2017 Pre Classic is scheduled for May 26-27. Tickets for the 2017 Prefontaine Classic Diamond League meet will be on sale Feb. 10th at 9:00AM PT and may be purchased online at www.goducks.com, from 1-800-WEBFOOT or in person at the Autzen Stadium ticket window.

Who plans on going?

THE OLDER I GET, THE BETTER I WAS.

PROUD TO BE A PAFAR!

#2 Lou99

Lou99

Director of Membership

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:42 PM

I'm game. Any interest in purchasing a block of tickets? 

Lou

#3 Tim

Tim

Vice President

• Admin
  • 7967 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:18 PM

UPDATE: Looks like tickets are ALREADY on sale at goducks.com!!!

I just bought two seats in section C, row 18. Right now, there are more seats left in section C, rows 18+ and several rows in section D. Those are both of the finish line side. I'd recommend no rows lower than #10, since sight lines across the track lower than that are poor.

PROUD TO BE A PAFAR!

#4 Lou99

Lou99

Director of Membership

• Admin
  • 796 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:40 AM

Section D, Row 13. I bought a block of 4 tickets. Marianne is not a big fan, so 3 of these are available to other Lizards ($52 each after their handling charges).

Lou

#5 Tgirl

Tgirl

jill of all (running) trades

• Red Lizards
  • 4198 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:06 AM

Lou, I'll take one of your tickets.

Joanna

"The real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgivable, is the violence that we do to ourselves when we're too afraid to be who we really are." Lana Wachowski.

#6 Lou99

Lou99

Director of Membership

• Admin
  • 796 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:25 PM

Lou, I'll take one of your tickets.

Joanna

You got it Joanna! That leaves one more ticket left for anyone interested.

Lou

#7 steves

steves

Been there done that.

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2182 posts
  • Interests:Exploring the great N.W.

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:26 PM

Lou, If ticket still available I would go for it.

Steves

Normal people scare me.

#8 StevenS

StevenS

Gecko

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:42 PM

I heard through the grapevine that there might be a meet up run on Saturday on the order of 10-12 miles. Something like "8:30 AM. Meet at NE corner of Hayward (Agate and 15th)."

#9 Tgirl

Tgirl

jill of all (running) trades

• Red Lizards
  • 4198 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:39 AM

It looks like I will be driving down Saturday morning an home again after the meet. Is there anyone else on the same schedule who might like to carpool?

"The real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgivable, is the violence that we do to ourselves when we're too afraid to be who we really are." Lana Wachowski.

#10 txrunnergirl

txrunnergirl

Director of Apparel

• Board Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Running, traveling, shopping, art, internet and running.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:08 AM

I heard through the grapevine that there might be a meet up run on Saturday on the order of 10-12 miles. Something like "8:30 AM. Meet at NE corner of Hayward (Agate and 15th)."

Yes, Dave and I planned to meet some friends to run at that time/location and the more, the merrier! I will go shorter though (6-8 miles) since I'm doing the Up the Lazy River 10K on Monday.

#11 markiemo

markiemo

Director of Group Runs

• Board Members
  • 3523 posts
  • Interests:Trail running, biking, hanging with reptiles, camping, traveling,
    beach bumming, enjoying the endless string of Saturdays...

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:35 AM

It looks like I will be driving down Saturday morning an home again after the meet. Is there anyone else on the same schedule who might like to carpool?

Joanna, David B and I will be driving down Saturday and then home directly after the meet.  

We haven't decided which of us will drive yet but I imagine there is room for you.

Call me Thursday or Friday to firm it up.

Mark

#12 Tim

Tim

Vice President

• Admin
  • 7967 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:40 PM

For those of you going to the Friday night events, if you'd like to all sit together, shoot for section B, between rows 10-15. That's where Lisa and I will head when we get there.

Our plan is to leave here around 2:30pm. I plan to go for a run in Alton Baker Park (Pre's Trails) once we get down there, probably around 5:00pm. After the run, we'll grab some food to go and head to Hayward Field. Anyone interested in joining me for the run is most welcome. Just let me know!

PROUD TO BE A PAFAR!

#13 Lou99

Lou99

Director of Membership

• Admin
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:42 PM

For those of you going to the Friday night events, if you'd like to all sit together, shoot for section B, between rows 10-15. That's where Lisa and I will head when we get there.

Our plan is to leave here around 2:30pm. I plan to go for a run in Alton Baker Park (Pre's Trails) once we get down there, probably around 5:00pm. After the run, we'll grab some food to go and head to Hayward Field. Anyone interested in joining me for the run is most welcome. Just let me know!

Where are you planning to eat? 

Lou

#14 Tim

Tim

Vice President

• Admin
  • 7967 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

Where are you planning to eat? 

Haven't decided yet, but will post here when we do. Most likely, it will be a quick stop at Subway or grab a burrito to go. We'll bring "dinner" with us to the track and eat in the stands.

PROUD TO BE A PAFAR!

#15 Tim

Tim

Vice President

• Admin
  • 7967 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:08 AM

BUMP. Tonight's the Joan Samuelson tribute night and associated women's events at Hayward Field. It's FREE!

I'll be running an easy 6-7 miles around Pre's Trails (Alton Baker Park) at 5:30pm, followed by a quick stop at Subway for a sandwich. Then on to Hayward Field. We'll be sitting in section B, between rows 10-15 (hopefully), so look for us there, or join me for the run.

Who's coming down?

PROUD TO BE A PAFAR!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)