#1 runrdoug

runrdoug

Newt

• Red Lizards
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Running, cycling, swimming, marathons, tri-athlon

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:19 AM

Hi...I am looking for runners (male or female) for my Cascade Lakes Relay team. We are a competitive team, with top 10 overall finishes and top 3 divisional places the last several years, but that doesn't define our team. We are easy going, experienced runners that enjoy the challenge and the beauty of the CLR course. Everyone has a "get 'r done" attitude and are about as low maintenance as they come. We have as many as 5 spots open on our 12 person team so grab a friend and join us!

We currently are entered in the Masters co-ed division so my preference is for runners 40 and over at the moment, but as we get closer I may need to fill the spots with younger runners.

The dates are August 2-3. We typically have a 10am start so van 1 usually leaves early Friday morning and van 2 leaves late morning on Friday to meet at Exchange 6. Cost is $175 for registration/volunteers plus sharing in gas expense and some incidentals (about another $25-$30). 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CLR, Cascade Lakes Relay, Relay, Cascade Lakes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users