Fleet Feet Vancouver is looking for help. PT possibly FT for the right candidate . See more info below:
As an Outfitter, you are a key contributor to our brand’s success. We strive to inspire the runner in everyone by empowering anyone who runs through social experiences and personalized solutions. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers, vendors, and peers by listening to customer needs, providing personalized solutions, and, ultimately, outfitting them with everything they need to get started or keep going. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Proactive learner and sound decision maker
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by outfitting each customer that walks through the door
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org w/ your resume if interested.