#1 olympicrelayadventure

olympicrelayadventure

Newt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:06 PM

Hello Team Red Lizard!

Torrey suggested I submit a post to your message board regarding the inaugural year of the Olympic Relay Adventure, August 11-12, 2017.

This new 197 mile relay will be held in the North Olympic Peninsula area starting from the Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center south of Port Angeles, WA with a finish at North Beach, west of Fort Worden in Port Townsend, WA. Some key features to consider about this event:

• The most scenic starting point of any northwest relay
  • Approximately 80 miles of dedicated pedestrian/bike path and trails (no running alongside cars!)
  • Gorgeous views of the Lake Crescent, Olympic mountains, and the Strait of Juan de Fuca
  • Best relay price around! 

I would love to join you all for a group run in the next week or two to answer any questions about the event. Please let me know which days are generally best to connect with the most runners.

If this relay sounds like your kind of fun, please visit www.olympicrelayadventure.com, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter. Lastly, I've created the promo code: RELAY_LIZARDS for 20% for your group if you purchase a team in the next two months.

Thank you!

Bruce Ramseyer

Race Director

Olympic Relay Adventure

#2 olympicrelayadventure

olympicrelayadventure

Newt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 03:51 PM

I am thinking Thursday, October 20 @ the Goose run would be a good time to come and meet some of you.

#3 jimichea

jimichea

Newt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:32 PM

Hey everyone,

My Olympic Relay team is looking for 4 more runners.  Please let me know if you might be interested.  It is Aug 11-12, 2017.  It's the weekend after Cascade Lakes, but 2 weeks before Hood to Coast.  It's looks like fun and should definitely be pretty.

Cheers,

Jim

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Relay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users