21 replies to this topic

#16 Angela

Angela

Secretary

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 01:03 PM

No Photos to temp you with yet, fear not lots of wonderful dogs will be joining us tomorrow.

If you’d like to preview some possibilities http://www.co.multno...r.us/dbcs/pets/

Zeke and Joey (my kids) below here to remind you that one dog is great but if you have the time and space.. why not two.

Attached Files

#17 Doug

Doug

Tyrannosaurus Rex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7221 posts

Posted 10 February 2006 - 02:05 PM

I wish I had a picture to show the three dogs my brother and sister in law have but I'm sure they'd let anyone have them for a day. laugh.gif

#18 Angela

Angela

Secretary

• Admin
  • 2372 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:16 PM

A big thank you to all who showed up to run with the dogs!
Markimo, thanks for picking up the bagels! Where did all the chocolate chip bagels go!? Clover, thank you for donating the coffee/hot chocolate, always a big hit.

As always, continue to talk up the pups you worked with to anyone considering a dog. Anyone looking for a running partner should consider Chaucer; he's a running machine!

#19 Mike

Mike

Runnin' Lizard

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Angela @ Feb 11 2006, 03:16 PM)
A big thank you to all who showed up to run with the dogs! 
Markimo, thanks for picking up the bagels!  Where did all the chocolate chip bagels go!?  Clover, thank you for donating the coffee/hot chocolate, always a big hit.

And don't forget the new Red Lizard tent, it looked GREAT excl.gif

also, Washed up has-been was there taking pictures...who knows where they'll show up ninja.png

#20 Angela

Angela

Secretary

• Admin
  • 2372 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Mike @ Feb 11 2006, 04:43 PM)
And don't forget the new Red Lizard tent, it looked GREAT excl.gif

also,  Washed up has-been was there taking pictures...who knows where they'll show up  ninja.png

In regards to those photographs. I'd like to use them to create signs for local vets, doggie day care, running stores etc. If anyone is uncomfortable with me using their image let me know.

#21 Angela

Angela

Secretary

• Admin
  • 2372 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:22 AM

I just heard from the shelter volunteer that our last outing did result in two adoptions. Mystery (older collie mix) and Sly (young black lab) both found homes due to your help.

I was thrilled with the turn out of our faithful Lizard crew as well as a number of new folks who'd heard about the outreach and came looking to specifically adopt a dog and check out this Red Lizard Running Club. grin.png

Next outing: March 11th

#22 meganmc.

meganmc.

Iguana

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 11:22 AM

Sounds like a great cause, good job for getting so much attention!

I'm a dog walker at the Oregon Humane Society so I'm tapped out doggie-helping-wise but otherwise I'd join in.

Sounds fun!

Megan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users