Komodo Dragon

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8121 posts
  • Interests:Yes

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:46 AM

Four races: Pints to Pasta gets you a Beanie
Reed, Jacobson, Jenkins, Swietlik, Grecco, W. Terris

Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Racing Series Awards / Stumptown Cross Kickoff Party on September 18th @ the Old Market Pub.

We'll be in Europe on vacation when Pints To Pasta is run and when the party occurs. Oh well. :ermm:

Can I submit my time from the 10k I'll be running in Prague the same day as Pints for the standings? :rolleyes:

THE OLDER I GET, THE BETTER I WAS.

PROUD TO BE A PAFAR!

#152 Julie

Julie

Reptile Runner

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

We'll be in Europe on vacation when Pints To Pasta is run and when the party occurs. Oh well. :ermm:

Can I submit my time from the 10k I'll be running in Prague the same day as Pints for the standings? :rolleyes:

Me too. I'll be racing in Paris on the 11th :logik:

#153 Peabody

Peabody

Gila Monster

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1791 posts
  • Interests:Strawberries and ice cream

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

Trying to get in touch with Rory Jenkins. If anyone knows him, can you have him check his PM? Thanks
"Perhaps I could be of assistance!"

#154 Peabody

Peabody

Gila Monster

• Red Lizards
  • 1791 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:59 AM

As we wind down the 2011 Racing Series I thought I'd attach the spreadsheet with the points for all participants. We recently discovered a couple of members that were left off some race results so I want to make sure that everyone gets credit for the races they've done. If you have a moment, please look over the spreadsheet and let me know if anyone is missing or scored incorrectly. A couple of reminders:

• Points are based on number of participants in each race and your place within that group. Please see the first post of this thread for rules.
  • Only the top 5 races are scored so if you see an * in front of the score, those race points are excluded.
  • If your membership is not current you will be dropped from the final scoring. Note that if your membership was current at the time of the race than you will still be represented in that race but you will not be eligible for the top ten t-shirt. Good reason to renew your membership! :flowers:
Attached File  RacingSeries2011 Fastest.xls   68KB   27 downloads
Let me know if you have questions and good luck at Pints to Pasta! See you all at the party on Sept. 18th.

Dave

#155 Tim

Tim

Komodo Dragon

• Red Lizards
  • 8121 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:40 AM

As we wind down the 2011 Racing Series I thought I'd attach the spreadsheet with the points for all participants. We recently discovered a couple of members that were left off some race results so I want to make sure that everyone gets credit for the races they've done. If you have a moment, please look over the spreadsheet and let me know if anyone is missing or scored incorrectly. A couple of reminders:

Let me know if you have questions and good luck at Pints to Pasta! See you all at the party on Sept. 18th.

Dave

Dave,

I ran the Shamrock Run 8k yet it doesn't show up on your spreadsheet for my races. Can you check into that please? Time = 31:33, 2nd 50-54 A.G.

PROUD TO BE A PAFAR!

#156 Joe D.

Joe D.

Class Clown

• Red Lizards
  • 10383 posts
  • Interests:Running (duh), games, puzzles, basketball, soccer, music (listening), skipping rocks

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

Dave,

I ran the Shamrock Run 8k yet it doesn't show up on your spreadsheet for my races. Can you check into that please? Time = 31:33, 2nd 50-54 A.G.

Tim, the 15k was the points race at Shamrock :console:
"I run best when I run free." - Steve Prefontaine

"I never go out too fast; sometimes I just finish too slowly!" - Joe Dudman

#157 Tim

Tim

Komodo Dragon

• Red Lizards
  • 8121 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:23 PM

Tim, the 15k was the points race at Shamrock :console:

Ah, gotcha. I couldn't recall if all distances counted toward points or just one. Thanks.

PROUD TO BE A PAFAR!

#158 Joe D.

Joe D.

Class Clown

• Red Lizards
  • 10383 posts
  • Interests:Running (duh), games, puzzles, basketball, soccer, music (listening), skipping rocks

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

Ah, gotcha. I couldn't recall if all distances counted toward points or just one. Thanks.

I just can't believe I got 100 points from the Scramble. What's the world coming to? :rolleyes:
"I run best when I run free." - Steve Prefontaine

"I never go out too fast; sometimes I just finish too slowly!" - Joe Dudman

#159 Beth

Beth

Lizard

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Running, kids, running, stained glass, running, health care/nutrition, running, short walks on the beach ( flipping cold on our beaches!), running, sleeping, running, swimming, running, reading. Being happy!

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Scramble was tough!! Think I was 1st Lizard woman too! It was such a neat, fun, weird dash thru the woods, ripping thru brush, tumbling over sharp sticks- all pointing directly at the eyes... yep, wouldn't want to miss that one.

#160 Peabody

Peabody

Gila Monster

• Red Lizards
  • 1791 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

Well the 2011 TRL Racing Series is completed with 21 Lizards racing in the Pints to Pasta 10k. I'm not going to update the final standings until after the Stumptown Kickoff party because I don't want to spoil the announcements. There were a few shakeups in the top 10 but you'll have to join us for some pizza on the 18th to find out. Here are some participation highlights:

Total participation: 112

We had two super racers that completed all 10 races. They'll be getting their racing jackets at the party.

I hope everyone had fun this summer following along and we're open to suggestions for next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users