Photo

Marseillaise Musical Chairs & French Waiter Relay - Stages 3 & 4 of Tour de Goose (Thursday, July 12th)

TDG Tour de Goose musical chairs french waiter relay 2018 Tour de Goose stage 3 stage 4 tour de goose marseillaise musical chairs French races

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kris

Kris

Salamander

• Red Lizards
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:56 AM

Bonjour Les Lizards! Stages 3 and 4 of Le Tour de Goose are tomorrow, Thursday July 12th at 6:15 p.m. at Lincoln High School track. Come join us for a little pre-Bastille Day play.

Stage 3 - Marseillaise Musical Chairs
An athletic twist on the classic kids' game. Chairs will be spaced around the track. When the music starts, you start running. Nobody knows when the music will stop, so you'll have to strategize your speed. When the music stops, find a chair. Each round, a chair is removed until its down to one chair...and the last two runners dueling it out!

Stage 4 - French Waiter Relay

Time to break out the bubbly, but be careful not to spill a single drop! In this ridiculous relay, your team of waiters will run tray-in-hand acquiring a new item each lap. Can you get dinner to the table on time and in style?

Refreshments will be provided, courtesy of Marilee Buckowski's TRL traveling aid station. More revelry at Goose Hollow Inn will follow the event.

#2 Jeff M

Jeff M

Komodo Dragon

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2695 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:31 PM

This too...will be epic!

If I had some ham I could make ham and eggs if I had some eggs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TDG, Tour de Goose, musical chairs, french waiter relay, 2018 Tour de Goose, stage 3, stage 4, tour de goose, marseillaise musical chairs, French races

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users