16 replies to this topic

#16 David Hatfield

David Hatfield

Power Lizard

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

Yes, made reservations for Easter weekend. Check-in on Friday the 6th, check-out Sunday. Got the Marshall cabin thanks to Ben. About 1.4 mile ski or snowshoe in from rte 26. Looking at about 8 people as of now. Will post or PM more info later.

Julz, and anyone else who hasn't XC skied yet, I recommend it. Can be lot of fun. (The descent from rte 26 on way to cabin isn't the easiest place to learn, but you can walk down the steeper hills.)

Rick, some folks might be interested in going to Teacup on Sunday. (For those unfamiliar, as of the last time I was in vicinity of Marshall Cabin years ago, the trail has tracks groomed for XC skiing to the cabin and around Trillium Lake and is quite nice, but that grooming doesn't tend to be as good, or at least as frequent, as at Teacup.)
I could dig deeper..., but then I'd be further in a hole.

#17 David Hatfield

David Hatfield

Power Lizard

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

Reminder that we have the Marshall Cabin by Government Camp this weekend, check-in Friday at 4pm, check-out Sunday 11am. Looks like good spring skiing on Saturday, cloudy on Sunday. If you're interested in hooking up with us for some or all of the time, you can post here or PM, and I can give you more info.
I could dig deeper..., but then I'd be further in a hole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users