#1 Amygirl

Amygirl

Tyrannosaurus Rex

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3907 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hello everyone,

Berries have been very strong this year. Some of you have already come up to pick and visit.  I am not around today and possibly next weekend, but the farm stand is up and running.  The berries are plentiful and so yummy.

$1.60 per/lb cash or check only.

It is a good idea to call the farm number first before you make the trek out.  Also make sure to walk or run the trails as they are in pretty good shape now.  503-695-5882

Here is all the info with directions. We also sell blueberry plants in different sizes.

http://www.klockfarm.com

#2 gnupaul

gnupaul

Gila Monster

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

We went up last week, and asked when they'd be picked out. they laughed at me!  Great berries, I think the ever(...) variety are done, they are moving onto the next variety.  

Remember to pick up a $5 bunch of lavender on your way down the hill!  

#3 Amygirl

Amygirl

Tyrannosaurus Rex

• Red Lizards
  • 3907 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for the kind words Paul.

We are down to the end of the season.  We will be open tomorrow (Friday) 30th and Saturday.  Not sure about Sunday yet.  Come get your berries while we still have them.  Of course the pickings aren't as plentiful compared to the beginning of the season.  

#4 Amygirl

Amygirl

Tyrannosaurus Rex

• Red Lizards
  • 3907 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

Update: Aug, 31st.             WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

This was an amazing year for our blueberry crop.  Mostly it was due to our early spring warm weather and the way Clair prepped the crop over the winter.  Thanks again for all of your support.  If you didn't get a chance to come get some berries, we will be here next year so I hope to see you then.  I probably won't be working the fruit stand as much anymore as we are training other young folks and it's time for me to retire and just help out when needed. 

Cheers,

Amy and the Klock Blueberry Farm and Nursery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users