Photo

Tour de Goose Planning Meeting - Sunday, 3/26/17

Tour de Goose TDG tdg running events goose volunteer volunteering red lizards meeting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kris

Kris

Newt

• Red Lizards
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:43 PM

Bonjour Les Lizards,

It's time to start planning this summer's Tour de Goose! So let's begin by brainstorming the Bastille. If you're a schemer, a dreamer, an organizer, or someone who simply wants to bask in all the silliness, this is the meeting for you!

Date & Time: Sunday, March 26th 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
      Meeting Location: NW side of the corner of SW 19th Ave and SW Madison St. (same meeting spot as for the Thurs goose hill run). From this location, we'll then go for a stroll through the park to get the creative juices flowing.
      (If the weather is truly miserable, we'll duck into the Goose Hollow Inn.)

If you'd like to volunteer to help with the Tour at some point, but can't attend the initial planning meeting, that's fine too. Keep an eye on the message board for future activities/opportunities. Also, feel free to reach out to me (Kristen Dedeaux) or Monsieur Hatfield at one of the group runs.

Vive Le Tour! 

#2 David Hatfield

David Hatfield

Power Lizard

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1207 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:45 AM

Yay!

I could dig deeper..., but then I'd be further in a hole.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tour de Goose, TDG, tdg, running, events, goose, volunteer, volunteering, red lizards, meeting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users