No replies to this topic

#1 Jeff M

Jeff M

Komodo Dragon

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2702 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:08 AM

Mesdames e Messieurs, Stage 2 of the 2018 Tour de Goose is tomorrow Tuesday July 10 at 615PM at Duniway track. It is the 400 Meter Mathematique. Which will work like this:

You will be asked to predict the time in which you wish to run a 400m run (one lap). You will be given an opportunity to run a practice lap, using your watch, but for the race itself, you must surrender your watch to an official.

After the practice lap, you will be given an envelope containing your personal question. Do not peek until instructed. The question will involve a mathematical calculation related to running. Immediately before the start of the 400, you will be instructed to open the envelope. The question will be in large type and will not be long.

During the 400, you must either work out the answer to the question (no devices or external support allowed) or make your best guess as to the answer. Report your answer (and your name) immediately to a finish line official.

Scoring will be based on the combination of how close you come to answering the question and how close you come to your predicted time. No age groups.

This stage will follow Stage 1 The Guillotine Mile.

If I had some ham I could make ham and eggs if I had some eggs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users