• Please log in to reply
391 replies to this topic

#391 Rick Lovett

Rick Lovett

Coach

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5765 posts
  • Interests:Science fiction, hiking, geophysics, cross-country skiing, toxicology, bicycle touring (especially carrying all my gear with me).

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:32 PM

Friday tonight is a bit hard to tabulate, because some Lizards showed up early, confronted by news reports that (incorrectly, as it turned out) said that we'd be snowed out and forced home before the normal workout was over. Instead, all we got was cold rain.

So, I'm going to count this as about 8 people, even though three of them arrived in stages and started before the predicted Snowpocallise failed to materialize.

me (I was there, with a break to run an errand, from 4 pm to 7 pm, pretty well frozen by the end...)
Corinna
Tay
Mike
Gareth
Megan
Janne
Val

Here's hoping the track will be snow and ice free by Tuesday.

If it isn't remember that Miles in Chiles finishes on Weds at the Chiles Center INDOOR track, on the University of Portland campus. So long as snow doesn't shut down UP, that's an opportunity to get a bit of speed next week, regardless of the weather.

#392 Rick Lovett

Rick Lovett

Coach

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5765 posts
  • Interests:Science fiction, hiking, geophysics, cross-country skiing, toxicology, bicycle touring (especially carrying all my gear with me).

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:00 PM

It was dry and about 43 degrees right up until the end of cool-downs, when we got a breezy rain. In mid-Feb, we call that a win, especially THIS February.

Seven were present, with three different workouts being run. If you're looking to fine-tune your training with an individually selected workout, Fridays are the time to come. I'm perfectly happy to run 7 workouts for 7 people, though when possible, I like to group people with training partners. Anyway, here's he head count...

me
Michael
Josie
Tay
Chris
Gareth
Lauren

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users