#1 allezvita

allezvita

motivationally challenged

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6677 posts
  • Interests:running, dogs, travel, good beer, good wine, good food

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

It's that time again to crowd source for volunteers. I just need ONE for my team. I am quite generous with rewarding my volunteers over the years (trader joes gift cards, running gift cards, dinner out, yoga, and so on) and will do the same for you! Registration is open so if you want a great spot, sign up soon...and all the volunteer training is online this year so there's no painful meeting to go to at Nike this year. 

I would truly, TRULY appreciate someone helping me out! 

"unless you're doing chest compressions, you always have time to go to the bathroom"

"bonum certamen certavi, cursum consumavi, fidem servavi"
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept my word

Plan your dive, dive your plan

when life gives you lemons, add booze

#2 cimentg

cimentg

Iguana

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

Hi Sarah,

With only 26 days before the gun goes off, I was wondering what the plans were vis-a-vis H2C.  Am I in van 1 (my preference) or van 2 (my second choice)?  Which leg do I run (and DON'T say "both of them"!).

Also, I DO have a potential team mate, in case you still need one.  He's a late-30's/ early-40's who looks as if he could run circles around me.  When I mentioned that we might have a place on a H2C coast, he got very excited.

Just let me know,

Gary Ciment

P.S. Please write me back using my OHSU email -- cimentg@ohsu.edu.  I rarely go on the TRL website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users