#1 Jeff M

Jeff M

Komodo Dragon

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2680 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:27 AM

Mesdames y Messieurs,

The Guillotine Mile will be this coming Tuesday July 10 at 615PM @ Duniway track. This is Stage 1 of the 2018 Tour de Goose. The Guillotine Mile works like this:

All runners will be divided into age/gender groups. Within each age/gender group, runners will bid what they think their fastest mile they are able to run.  Then a countdown clock will begin and each runner will start at their bid time and run a mile on the Duniway track. Be careful what you bid because if you don't run at least your bid time, you'll lose your head! Here are some explanatory examples:

Say, within your age/gender group, you bid 6:00 and a rival bids 6:15. So, your rival starts running when 6:15 shows on the countdown clock and you start running when 6:00 shows on the countdown clock. Then...

• If ,when the clock hits 0:00 you both have finished, then you win.
  • If, when the clock hits 0:00 you have finished but your rival has not, then you win - and your rival loses their head!
  • If, when the clock hits 0:00 your rival has finished but you have not, then your rival wins - and you lose your head!
  • If, when the clock hits 0:00 both of you have not finished then you both lose your heads!

Don't worry if this isn't clear. We'll explain more at the track.

Vive le Tour!

Jeff

If I had some ham I could make ham and eggs if I had some eggs.

#2 Jeff M

Jeff M

Komodo Dragon

• Red Lizards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2680 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:54 AM

This is tomorrow. Be afraid...be very afraid.

If I had some ham I could make ham and eggs if I had some eggs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users