3 replies to this topic

#1 Angela

Angela

Secretary

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2366 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 07:15 PM

Team, Noahs kindly donates the end of day bagels for our dog run.
To recieve them you have to be at the shop @ 6:55 prior to the 7:00 close.
I'll be unable to get there in time. Any Lizards able to pick up and deliver to either the dog run on Saturday or First Friday where I can pick them up?

Noahs is located on State St. in the same strip mall as Albertson's and Starbucks.

Thanks!

#2 Running Bear

Running Bear

Runnin' Lizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 09:43 PM

Angela,
I can help you out and pick up the bagels and bring them to First Friday, I am hoping to make it to the Sat. am, run w/ the fuzzy ones too....do they need to be picked up this coming Friday evening at 6:55 pm? I can do this!
~Erika happy.png
~ " Be the change you wish to see in the World. " ~ Gandhi

" A lot of people run a race to see who is the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts, who can punish himself into an exhausting pace, and then at the end, punish himself even more. Nobody is going to win a 5,000 m race after running an easy two miles. Not with me. If I lose, forcing the pace all the way, well, at least I can live with myself." ~ Steve Prefontaine

" It is never too late to be what you might have been." ~George Elliot

" We have a choice to use the gift of our lives to make the World a better place." ~Jane Goodall

#3 Torrey

Torrey

Communications Director

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10790 posts
  • Interests:I always love flyfishing. Occasionally I like running...

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:07 AM

Yeah! Thanks, Erika. Yes, the bagels need to be picked up Fiday night from the Noah's store in Lake oswego (not far from the Foot Traffic and Petco; in the same strip mall as the Albertsons and Starbucks). The store closes at 7:00, so you just need to get there before they close, go in and tell them that you are picking up bagels for the dog run, and then they bring the bag-full of bagels out to you once they close up and lock the door.

If you bring them to First Friday, you can hand them off at that point. Or if you think you'll definitely be at the dog run Saturday morning, you can just bring them with you (but you have to come join us for First Friday as well grin.png )

Thanks again!

#4 Angela

Angela

Secretary

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2366 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:14 AM

Thank you! See you Friday!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users